Here is my list of reasons that I am thankful for you and all you are to me ... in the grand scheme of things, it is still rather small compared to what my heart feels, but these are some of the things I love about you and am grateful that you share with me . . .
- You have proven over and over to me that you are the only man who has ever truly, deeply, madly loved me.
- You "get" me.
- You choose to lead our family in everything while still extending much appreciated respect for me as a friend, wife, and mother.
- You know my needs - and meet them.
- You know my dreams and dream with me.
- You calm my fears and nurse my wounds.
- You found pieces of my broken heart and helped me put them where they belong - with yours.
- You are a gentleman by carrying my bag for me, bringing me meds when I am not feeling well even when I don't want to take them, and insisting that I am always before you in everything.
- You dance with me for any reason ... and then for no reason at all.
- When others leave me crying, you don't have one negative thing to say - you hold me close and wipe away the tears.
- You buy me sweet cards and lay your heart out on the inside of them.
- You share a love of STARBUCKS with me! WOO-HOO!!!!!
- You encourage me to try new things.
- You taught me that our FRIENDSHIP comes first.
- You never mind being dorky with me, even in public.
- You give me my "space" and never accuse me of mishandling my alone time!
- You love my children and treat them with extreme kindness and love.
- You take great pride in not only looking good for me but smelling good too - DELICIOUS!
- You never fail to help me with the every day chores in life no matter what you are doing, how tired you are, or how long it takes us. You are a TRUE PARTNER in everything!
I know I do this from time to time and well .... it was time.
I love you with all my heart, it is repaired a little each day because of you. I will always be grateful for you and who you are to me and the kids!
Love Forever,
Leslie

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.