My Fitness Pal - Username: Flossykirk

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Trent Shelton - Love Doesn't Hurt

If any of you struggle with being in a relationship that hurts, know this...ITS NOT LOVE!!!

I know most of you know my story. You don't have to stay in a relationship that hurts. I did a lot of healing through prayer, educating myself on what I was always up against, self-help materials, and a great deal of forgiveness. I'm still working on the forgiveness part, but through many means, which includes an abundance of Trent Shelton videos and excerpts, I have found the protection of my hearts' best interest. 

God is using Trent to reach millions of broken hearted people. If you haven't had some "Rehab Time", today would be a good day to start!

Trent is a former NFL player and the son of a Pastor. I met him at 24 Hour Fitness in Fort Worth when he was teaching the Nike Training Club classes. It was a pleasure to know him!

Look him up...he is super nice, very genuine, and has a heart to help hurting people! 

www.trentshelton.com

Trent is also on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.