I am so excited about the changes that are coming. It seems our lives always move in a direction that we didn't plan, but that's ok because it always works out.
I will try to blog about the changes soon. I am considering making this blog private and by invite only and if you get an email from me inviting you (send me your emails just in case I don't have them all or if you have changed them so I can update my list) then you will know I have made it private. It seems that I have a couple of unnamed people looking at all my stuff on the internet. I got a notification the other day that one of them actually searched for me on a social media site, lol ... and I'm sure he doesn't want her to know, though.
Anyway ... I'd love to share the good news (there is SO much to tell!) but I will save that for a time when this is not available to everyone. I'm also considering just posting a message to each of you. Haven't decided just yet!
Hang in there, Friday is right around the corner!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.