Thank you…
Thank you for lying to me.
Thank you for using me.
Thank you for wasting my time.
Thank you for breaking my heart.
Thank you for being consistent in your true character.
Thank you for choosing many others over me.
Thank you for allowing me to walk away.
You have always wanted to be the big hero, craving that attention, having your ego inflated … You are a hero alright. You actually saved my life. You saved me from making a huge mistake. You saved me from repeat heartache. You saved me from having to discover all the cheating you are doing. You showed me what true love is …. Not by your actions to me, but my allowing me to walk away from you only to see my true love had never left me or given up on me. He was right there waiting on me.
I owe you gratitude for the rest of my life, for reinforcing that which I do not want, that ill treatment which I do not deserve, and that which I will never ever settle for again … YOU.
Karma is a bitch. I, along with a number of others, are always waiting with fresh popcorn for this to unfold. Those that will reap the harvest of your seed deserve what they get!
Without having to indulge in tropical drinks with little umbrellas, this is what I do ....
Thursday, December 22, 2016
Thank you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.