Without having to indulge in tropical drinks with little umbrellas, this is what I do ....
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Dealing
Ok I am better about the stupid things I do in this life ... I'm trying to not be so hard on myself but that's difficult when I want to be a better person and keep giving in to things I know I shouldn't .... it's horrible, but when it's there, it's there ... you can't help it. I will strive to do better, but I'm afraid that those things will get the best of me ... they are at arms-length at the moment, but we all know how easily and quickly that can change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Here's a little secret from me to you. I struggle with guilt DAILY. When I pray about it, I am told that I'm already forgiven. Guilt is the enemy's way of keeping Jesus' love from us. Don't let it! You are wonderfully and fearfully made. God bless YOU!
ReplyDelete