Of course, reflections are always necessary on my children's birthdays. Today is one of those days. My "little" girl was born on a cold winters night. I was so excited that she was finally coming. I was late, of course, and an induction was necessary, but we did it! Even after a year, I still could not believe she was mine. I had never had a little girl and didn't really know how to handle one! At the time, JT was 4 and ALL BOY! I remind her all the time now when we are looking for clothes or things for Kadin how I used to dress her in little frilly dresses and bows, cute little shoes, and as I have written this before ... we could go NO WHERE without her beloved PACI! It was winnie the pooh and she wanted that thing all the way til she was FIVE. NNoooooo, she didn't get it but I kept it for a long time and she knew exactly where it was and would often try to sneak it out of the drawer. She is so funny ... she is as passionate as I am about things that she loves.
We didn't have a lot of money this year for her birthday but we did manage to buy her a couple of things that she picked out and she is happy. She also spent the money my parents gave her for her birthday. She got a nice sweater and an undershirt to go with it. Classy!
We promised the kids we would take them to the carnival that is here for the stock show and rodeo and also to go ice skating when we get some money rolling in soon! I am excited about all that ... they have no idea what is in store for the ice skating. I guess they can't remember the last time we went .... kota was too small to even remember but he didn't get on skates, we just watched the other kids fly around the rink and fall down! lol
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY sissy ... we love you with all that is within us !!!!
Love you....
Mommy and family

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.