My Fitness Pal - Username: Flossykirk

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Music

I love music. I have not been able to sit and listen to music like I had always loved to do. Because of some of the memories that are attached to most songs I have ever loved (and even new ones of today!) I could no longer tolerate the emotions evoked from REALLY listening to music. So basically, I have avoided music as much as possible in the past year. My children love music, of course - they are a product of their environment! Music used to be played in our house all the time for every reason and then for no reason. They still love it!

All that being said ... I had discussed this issue with someone not long ago and they basically told me they didn't believe me that I was not listening to music ... which they know is MY LOVE in life (besides the obvious important things like family and God, etc)

I decided maybe it is time for me to get back into my music ... not only listening, but singing too. So last night, I sat up and went thru playlist.com and made me a playlist. I listened to most of these songs and had a very hard time with it, but it is good for me. I probably won't listen to it again, but here it is ... and it's staying.

Gerri ... hope you like the Faith songs, there is only one missing that I couldn't find ... it's called STRONGER and you should listen to it. It is still a theme song for my life/heart and I wish I could listen to it, but I just can't.

Lemme know whatcha think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.