The kids had their Christmas this morning ... and Santa forgot his hat. Dakota has been wearing it anyway and MIRACULOUSLY, it is JUST HIS SIZE !!!!! lol
They were thrilled with their gifts. It wasn't much this year, but it's what they wanted. This is the first year that we have ever had a Christmas like this. My sweet mother sent us a small fiberoptic tree to sit up in our "home". It has the cutest little tree skirt with it. It is perfect. We did not get to decorate at home like we normally do. This is the first year the kids did not make pillow cases like we always do, or decorate their own stockings. No Christmas music playing thru out the house all hours of the day, and no Christmas cookie candles burning. I'm a little bummed about it, but I am looking to the future for next year's Christmas. I pray everything is like we want it next year. I know this is only a temporary change, but for me, change is very difficult.
We got Robbi a purity ring like she has wanted for the past year. Also, she wanted the follow up novels to Twilight so she got those. Plus, several other things she has asked for. Dakota, he is into games and movies, so that's what he got. 


We will be seeing JT on the 1st. We can't wait. It is always too long in between times we see him. I guess he will be staying for about five or six days. He goes back to school on Jan. 6th. The kids go back on the 5th. We will love having him here.
Well, that's about it for today. We are waiting for a package from my mom and family. She sent some of her FAMOUS peanut brittle !!!! I can not wait to get into that package !!!!
I pray you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Blessings,
Leslie
Leslie

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.