Without having to indulge in tropical drinks with little umbrellas, this is what I do ....
Saturday, August 16, 2014
When God Makes Your Path
Until last year I dealt with confusion and a "complicated" relationship with my ex who often told me he would take any little part of me he could get when ever he could get it. Finally having broken free from that soul tie, great revelations came to me. From 2009 until 2013 were very painful years for me because I felt like I wasn't where I belonged...and having my ex telling me the same caused a lot of turmoil in my heart. He didn't tell me nicely, and I feel like he tried to "shame" me back to him. It almost worked. The last thing I told him before we never spoke again was that I would let him know if and when to send the Uhaul when he said I was stupid for not knowing whether to having him send it or not. That would have been the biggest mistake of my life. He moved on immediately but still over the course of the past year and a half has sent me things that tell me he's not over it. He's still very ugly to me when we communicate. God brings things like this to my mind to remind me what darkness he has pulled me from, how I would still be in an abusive relationship, and how blessed I am that I'm where I am. I use the TimeHop app to see what happened a year ago, two years ago, three years ago, four and five years ago even... This is the post I made one year ago yesterday and I still remember the feeling of freedom and relief of the moment I wrote this. The battles to be someplace in my life where I'm treated well has not been easy, but it has been well worth every single tear I've cried!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.