My Fitness Pal - Username: Flossykirk

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

American Idol

Being someone who loves music and singing as much as I do, I have almost always watched American Idol, I am really excited that the new season is coming up - just tonight !!!!

Now ... chances are I won't get to watch all the auditions, or even the competition considering where we will be living during that time, but I do plan to watch tonight's show and as much as I can until I am unable.

I would have picked a couple of different "winners" over the years and it just so happens some of those winners have done well on their own! Josh Gracin being one of those ... and for more than just his singing! *wink*

Anyone else gonna watch with me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.