My Fitness Pal - Username: Flossykirk

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, May 14, 2010

4 Months

A lot happens in four months.  So many things in my life have changed. Was it that I turned 40? I don't know, but I know that many things are different.  Mainly my perspective on life ... friends ... family ... love ... children ... careers ... YOU NAME IT. I have a different outlook on most everything. Not that my former outlook was bad, now it is just different, maybe has a little more depth to it. I understand more.

I'm still dealing with a lot of different issues in my life.  Most of them I don't even discuss, I just keep to myself. What difference would it make to talk them out anyway? None. Time and circumstances have changed so many things.  Things I thought could never change ...

I'm really at a place in my life where I am wondering why are we all here? Again, is this something that happened because I turned 40??  I may never know ... I just know the questions linger and the desire for answers becomes increasingly more evident in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.