Without having to indulge in tropical drinks with little umbrellas, this is what I do ....
Saturday, April 12, 2014
Speak to my soul...
More and more every day I realize true love is never going to let me down. I could never ever ask for a more perfect loving man than I have right now. He has loved me even when I have been unlovable. He has loved me even when I said I didn't belong with him. He has loved me through it all and remains steadfast. He knows how to show me he loves me and not just telling me with untruthful lip service. His actions speak his heart louder than anything I have ever heard. This morning as we woke up from a very short night's rest, he started playing Lionel Ritchie's "Endless Love" on his phone quietly and gently laid it by my head. I immediately welled up with tears. He knows music speaks to my soul. It's all the subtle yet dynamic things that he does.......I'm so grateful for where I am in this life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.