I'm serious again, for hopefully the last and final time I will ever do this. I am, starting today, going to get myself in the best shape I can do within the next six months or so. I was training for a 5K and that was put on the "Wait List" for now. I have been experiencing some health issues (not serious) that have prevented me from being able to workout like I want/need to. I have also gained water weight because of those health issues. I know I can shed it quickly, but I can't do it without diligently using MFP and working out. I put our gym membership on hold because of our busy schedules, we did not use it for almost two months and I felt that was a waste of money, obviously. My kids are in a million different directions every single week and with my school/work schedule we just didn't go. But now I am settling down into a good routine with my husband home again and hopefully I will be able to do what I know I can do! IF any of you want to join me in getting fit, feel free to look me up on MFP and add me as your friend! It is hard to keep accountable with foods, but I know I can do it once I get back into the pattern of logging everything. MFP has made it so much easier also. I love the "scan" feature where you can make your food and scan the barcode and it reads it and adds it to your daily diary! It's soooo easy. You can change portion sizes or if you did not eat but half of the serving size you can change that also! It's just too easy to NOT use. I have set mini goals for myself and I intend to meet 5 of them by September 11. This is going to take work!!! I don't eat too much, I just don't eat often enough, and this also contributes to weight gain. Eating the wrong things is never good for us. So if you are interested in joining me, please look me up and add me! Send me a message that you saw this blog here and we will do it together! I have a lot of tips and resources we can use. I also have a motivation app called "Lift" that is very helpful! So, whaddya say???
Username: Flossykirk

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.