Without having to indulge in tropical drinks with little umbrellas, this is what I do ....
Sunday, April 27, 2014
I have the best friends ever...
I firmly believe I have the best friends in the entire world. They have all seen me through such hard times...and wonderful times. They see the love in my eyes, the peace in my smile, the laughter in even my tears. I'm so blessed. I don't know what I would do without them. It's not out of the ordinary to chat with them every single day (group text). I miss them but I know without a doubt they are only seconds away. One thing that makes me even more grateful for their friendship is that my husband ENCOURAGES me to have them in my life. Some people will do anything they can to make sure you never talk to your friends. They will do whatever they can to diminish your friendships, accuse you of unGodly things, and badger you day and night about your involvement with them. Thankfully, I no longer have to worry about that in my life. It makes all my relationships that much sweeter.....
Thank you GOD for knowing what you were doing for me....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.