My Fitness Pal - Username: Flossykirk

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, May 8, 2014

What do they say?!

What do they say when they are texting "an old friend"?
Do you know she's one he was in love with and slept with?

What do they say when they are adding women on facebook that you have no idea where they know them from?
Do you know she's also one he was in love with and slept with?!

What do they say when they are hounding their ex's via text message over perceived wrongs?!
Do you know she's one one he was obsessed with?!

It's always just a warm body, a collection, so to speak.  Especially when men like these tell you that men and women can NOT be "just friends".

In my last marriage, I was not allowed to be friends with anyone I had ever been romantically involved with.  It caused great great problems when a few of them contacted me via social networking.  Little did I know, my former narcissist was talking to women behind my back and AFTER we split, he added them to his MySpace and I found out through them that they had been talking for a couple of years.  Amazing!!

Hypocrites amaze me.  Seriously.  A man who said all those things to me all those years about men and women not being able to be friends can now be in touch with all the whores he collected over the years?

Maybe he learned, but it's doubtful.

He always told me that being in touch with someone I was formerly romatically involved with meant that I still wanted that person.  What does that mean for the 20+ he is still in touch with right now?! HHmmmmm.....

The most recent one is the one he contacted me about in Feb. of 2009 to tell me how wonderful their relationship was, and how she was "the one" and that their relationship had lots of long-term potential.  Yes, a 37 year old man and a 21 year old woman.  He wanted to tell me all about it, why?????  And then, he used  her to try to replace me in our son's life.  They went shopping for clothes for our son and guess who picked them all out?  Not his dad.  Yes, I'm still bitter over how this man has done me for so many years.  I'm glad it's finally over, but I hope his life turns out to be all the pain he has ever caused anyone, especially me.  I don't wish him happiness.  I know he will never truly be happy.  He doesn't know how to be.  He doesn't know how to do anything but fake it enough to make you fall head over heels in love with him and then after a couple of years, starts berating you and tearing you apart.

Our realtionship after our divorce was different than most.  We were still in touch almost every single day until he decided I was disposable, then nothing.  He knows now that I can expose every single thing about him that he doesn't want exposed.  There are police records against him that I never pushed.  Its sad really because when he is nice, he is a great person.  He will spend money on you to treat you to dinner, buy you something unexpectedly (didn't happen often, but I did get a favorite cd once waiting for me in my car one night after work), he bought me candles in Feb of last year, also!  But you get the picture .... a narcissist will never mean it and won't even remember it.  It's all a ploy to reel you in and treat you like a possession.

Anyway ... just more anger for me to get through when I hear things like this ....I know people mean well and that they think they are on "my side" but I don't really care what he does.  His actions will never be genuine or real.  It's all to get what he can from whomever he can get it from .... Sad, but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.