Today has been a remarkable day for me! The enemy of this world has tried everything he could to stop me today but it's not happened! First thing this morning, I witnessed a wreck and it was horrible. That put me behind a bit. I came home trying to get ready for my RMA test and could not locate any of our social security cards. Unfortunately, I still have not found them. No idea where they are. Last I remember, I used them a couple of days ago for some paperwork, and left them on my desk (paperclipped) so I'm wondering if my little 5 year old munchkin might have hid them from me somewhere! At any rate, I thought I wasn't going to be able to test today. Fortunately, I called and found out I could use another form of identification so I was able to take my test. I arrived 30 minutes early and was able to begin immediately. I had no idea what to expect really, even though I had done some practice exams, it's still always different. But I'm happy to announce that I am now a Registered Medical Assistant who passed her exam with a 93!!!! Woop Woop !!!!!! Take that, enemy!!! :)
PS....I wanted to write here for my own personal reference the fact that there were 206 questions on my exam and I only missed 15. That's how I got the 93% score on my test. Yep, I'm happy! :) That was a lot of long hard hours, blood, sweat, and tears .... totally worth it to be able to practice anywhere in the nation!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.