Finally, the point in my life that I have been waiting for....in three short weeks I will walk the stage for Graduation!
I am beyond thrilled! I worked very hard at obtaining this registration for my medical career and now I am also employeed at a family practive doing what I was born to do!
I feel a big Graduation party coming on since my daughter will graduate high school a couple of weeks after my graduation!
Family and friends from all over are coming for both!! I'm so excited I can't stand it!
We both were working on our "Senior" stuff at the same time. It was chaotic and times, and hectic for the majority of the time, but we did it!! She even finished her dual credit courses from the local college yesterday so the rest of her Senior year she will not have to be at school at 7am! Nice!!!
I will still continue courses to further my education, but I think I will be taking online classes so I can keep working.
I'm so very excited for what the future holds for my family ... although it is so hard to imagine our future exists of me, my husband, and only two of my four kids living at home. Weird!!!
Here's to great success and new beginnings!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.