I know some of you are bloggers, writers, and you write about your pain ... I have typed some of my own painful blogs from the past for you. I know some of you are struggling with whether what you feel is normal or not, but I can assure you, it is perfectly normal. We have one mission upon this earth and suffering through abuse is NOT it. So proceed carefully through reading my blogs.
I have one more that I will type for you. It is the blog I wrote the day my divorce was final. I will be putting that one up at a later time, possibly today. I have more homework to finish and then I can do it!
If you have any questions, let me know .... Hang in there!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.