My Fitness Pal - Username: Flossykirk

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, October 3, 2009

These Hands

So it's a new day and we have worked our fannies off the last 3 weeks and my hands are killing me. I need to get to a Dr. but I don't have any insurance ... a few nights ago I couldn't even sleep for the aching.

Amazingly, and thank GOD, I don't have anything to vent today. No gripes or frustrations, nada. I am just too excited about what life is bringing us soon and am going to be glad to be out from underneath a few things that were burdensome!

It's supposed to rain here today so we are getting ready to go get busy again ...

I am thankful that God renews my mind every day and continues to build my faith in people. You know, when you are in grade school, you find out how difficult it can be when people are ugly ... then there's junior high and high school and it's confirmed in your heart that not everyone is perfect ... then there is LIFE ... REAL and TRUE LIFE. People don't change much from those young whippersnappers who like to bully you and make fun of you ... but thank goodness I am an overcomer in Christ Jesus and can look past all that now. It's a daily struggle, but it's worth it to have peace and contentment in your heart.

Have a great day ........ until I need another escape...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.