The biggest blessings in my life are my husband and my children. They are my biggest fans, the ones who support me the most in everything, the ones who truly love me unconditionally. No matter what I have been through, they understand. My bad days are so few and far between now that I don't even remember the last one that I had. THAT is exciting news!!! I know some of you out there will get to that place also. YOU WILL OVERCOME!!! Like I needed, you also need positivity spoken into your life daily. You need people to tell you that you can do it! My husband and my children have ALL done that for me. They keep me going every single day. That's not to say that we don't butt heads, because we do. That is just a natural part of relationships and life. It would be abnormal if we were in conflict daily, but that's not the case. I still have to me "MOM" but my kids are so wonderful with being positive about life. That's not something I was accustomed to living under in the past. EVERYONE was out to get us, EVERYONE had something negative to say, EVERYONE wanted blood, blah blah blah ... it got so freakin old!!! Even in hard times, my husband has always remained the most positive person I have ever known. You know, for as much crap as my children have witnessed in that previous marriage, they have turned out very well. They have an outstanding and irreplaceable relationship with my husband. They are not screamed at or belittled, ridiculed, or cornered for any reasons. I love that they go to my husband for things that they need, or just to talk, joke around, go to the park or the gym, whatever ... it is an amazing blessing in my life to get to experience the goodness of a TRUE LOVE. I knew one day I would have it...
I will still be posting articles for those of you who need the reinforcement of their content. I know you're going to make it out stronger than you've ever been. You will be like me, and one day look back and not hurt anymore, and be able to turn your strengths towards someone else's sad and lonely face and help them understand where they are because you have been there! Keeping silent is just what sociopathic narcissists want from us. They don't want to be exposed .... As I have mentioned before, be prepared for them to call you crazy, psycho, stupid, dumb, out of touch with reality, etc.......But you will grow STRONGER with every moment you have to fight to be free! You can do it!
A song that helped get me through, even though I didn't completely understand the fullness of what I had gone through or would continue to endure for the next many years, is a song by Faith Hill called "Stronger". Take a listen ....

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.