Without having to indulge in tropical drinks with little umbrellas, this is what I do ....
Monday, September 21, 2009
A Heart Not Right
I let things bug me. I let them boil up into my heart and cause resentment and emotions of that caliber. It isn't right, but that's how it is. A lot of what I feel has been caused by the actions of others. They probably don't know and if they do, they certainly don't care. They are right. They have always been right. So they think ... however, I know the behaviors they have exhibited for years are behaviors that they would not ever tolerate out of anyone else. They would feel they need to "talk to them", "set them straight in the Lord's ways", etc .... and then continue their own demeaning behavior to others. I have received apologies before, but like I said, the behavior continues. If I didn't have to have contact with them, it would be ok, but I do, and I hate it. I can't wait for the day it no longer has to happen. I have ill feelings towards several people and as much as I want it to, I don't see that changing for awhile. Back into the word .... to cleanse my soul and heal my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.