My Fitness Pal - Username: Flossykirk

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Coming UP!!

I know it's been awhile since I've posted here but thankfully I have been able to keep in touch with most of you through other means while our crazy lives have once again settled into somewhat of a normal pattern!! 

This is only to say I'm happy to see some of you finding the strength you need and the vision of a "better you" as you transition in your own lives to move out of various situations! It's not easy and it's likely to be hell for awhile (mine lasted years, as you know) but the end results are worth it if you keep your eye on the goal!!

I will be updating within a day or so about a few things myself and keep the emails coming...I'm almost always available the same day and am still praying for all of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.