Time stands still for no one. At the beginning of the year I made a vow to myself that I would embrace change. I would embrace the bad just as meaningfully as I would embrace the good. I promised to welcome change and not fight it. Little did I know, our lives have been nothing but change after change - mostly good (but big good!) and some bad.
Now, within the next 10 days, we have to get our entire house moved to our new home. We are beyond excited, however with my husband and I both working full-time jobs, it's quite a challenge! We are downsizing from our 5 bedroom 3 bath home because shortly it will be just four of us! It's so hard to believe we have two kids off to college! At any rate, the moving has proven to be a chore, as it has been in the past. In the past, though, I did not have a full-time job and could take care of things during the day! Don't get me wrong, I love my job but I have very little prep time afterwards! My husband and I work well as a team so I know it will get done, it always does....
So during all of that preparation, I graduated and my daughter finished up her Senior year! Everyone is at their last day of school today and then graduation is on the 11th! I am so excited!!!
My daughter goes to National Speech and Debate competition this month for a week also!!
So today I have a to-do list that seems to be a mile long but I sat for a few this morning and gathered my thoughts and have written everything down and am about to embark on one of the biggest changes in our lives!!! I've grown to love change. That's not a statement anyone who truly knows me would have ever believed they would hear from me!!!
Have a great day! I'm still praying for those of you in volatile situations and pray you have peace and comfort.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.