You would think that after all these years as an adult, I would know better than to let others use me ...
MY BAD! It won't be happening again. I am tired of being the nice one, give and give and give ... drop everything in my day to help you out kind of person. I don't want my experiences to ruin how I am for others, I just need to learn to stop doing for those that don't appreciate it.
There is one person ... that seems to not know when to stop. When he has "someone" in his life, I am a distant memory. When he is "lonely", he wants to talk. I get tired of the yo-yo behavior. If you want to be friends, then be the same all the time. Don't treat me like crap when you have someone in your life (which changes all the time once they figure out how he is!) and then want to talk to me about everything from children to politics when you don't! Geez. I am not someone to fill your voids when you are in between trashy women!
Done, done, done ... is all I can say. And now I feel much better.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.