My Fitness Pal - Username: Flossykirk

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Well, forget it!

That's right, I have a sorry attitude and I don't care who knows!

I received an apology from someone the other day who I never expected to hear it from, but it was short lived. It wasn't sincere or real or genuine or heart felt. It was just to make them feel better and since I never expected it, I could have lived without it.

After the "apology" which stemmed from some kind of epiphany ... he proceeded to bash me from 4:30 in the afternoon until 1 in the morning! And if that wasn't enough, he did it again the next day too.

I was only one minute away from calling his superiors to report his harrassment and I told him so. He decided he liked his job enough that he would leave me alone .....

He has someone in his life, but obviously it isn't what he wants or he would be leaving me alone. There is no reason to tell me how much you missed what we had or that you reminisce about things if you are fulfilled within a relationship. Granted, I think it would be hard for a 37 year old man to have much of a relationship with a 21 year old "girl" who hasn't lived life. I'm sure there are benefits to being able to brainwash someone that young and they don't really have the experience of dating a man who plays mind games at every turn! I take great satisfaction in knowing that he isn't capable of loving and he will begin treating her like he has treated every other female in his life .... mark my words, it will happen.

What the hell else do I have to do to get him to lay off of me? I have tried it all ... fighting him and ignoring him. He accuses me of things that never happened and will never happen and I think he is just trying to build a court case against me. He has lied so much about things that he believes his own lies. He hounds me daily thinking I am going to finally admit to his accusations when I will NEVER admit to doing things I have never done...

Just had to get this off my chest. I just can't seem to catch a freakin' break anywhere .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.